[ROM] Light Speed

J

jdkoreclipse

credits: aaikaim, myn, wysie, ziggy471, enomther, cyanogen, koush, jrummy, heyitslou, incdoes, the maker of mattedblues, google, android, calkulin, adrynalyne, brucekey, jschisurf, snq, htc, Anderwebbs, kingklick, elliotstocker. Thanks guys for your contribution :)

Summary:
Light Speed is not just a rom, it is two roms built for a variety of users. There is a Sense Version and an AOSP version compiled by yours truly. The aim of this project is to bring the speediest roms forward and to make our roms stand out from all the other roms out there.

Specs:

1.Sense:
The first rom we made was a sense rom based off of the 3.30 OTA from the Evo. It features Kingxkernel #6, a modded ramdisk fir speed, 6 signal bars, 4-in-1 reboot mod, and JsChiSurf's status bar mod port from cm. The part of the rom we take pride in the most, however is the theme, which we dubbed "Modded Blues." IT is basically Matted bules ported from the Evo, but with many enhancements from the framework and apps of the Mytouch 4g, so that means more blue highlights, a sexy HTC IME themed to look like swype (Called Sexy Keyboard) and much more. This rom is sure to please for the Sense user!

AOSP:
THe first thing i can say about this was that it was a thorn in my side for a month, but the end result is (IMO) excellent! It is standard AOSP (we do plan on themeing it) using KIng's CFS #2. It utilizes the 7 homescreen launcher2 from the G2 . Instead of modding the settings menu like most other Devs do, we took another approach to it. We decided to add gscript (lite of course, no warez allowed in our roms!) and made up some scripts for it. WE took some from HeyItsLou's "REdemptive " FOlder like the "Cpu Info" Script, but we did make the majority of the others. Just place the folder inside the gscript.zip on your SD and select The "load Script" Option to load one of the many zips. The only bugs found in the build is that camcorder fc's. WE are looking into fixing this as we speak.

SCreenshots (Sense):

Screenashots (AOSP):
aosp1.png
aosp2.png
aosp3.png
aosp4.png

Links:

Sense: http://www.mediafire.com/?2z0b7fd8alql760
Gscript: http://www.mediafire.com/?eoj40gahg20sppk
AOSP- http://www.mediafire.com/?y2wj4w93k859kkc
Note: My computer is busted, so dont expect groundbreaking updates for now, but i will update as best as i can :)

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Changelog:
Sense:
v1 initial release (universal)
v1.1 included new chad kernel (credit to chad from xda), fixed lag, and replaced the toggle sync in ststus bar with toggle gps
v1.1 r2 using ziggy's newest 11/24 kernel, no more lag, and using the desire HD flipclock from Myn Warm2.2 RLS3 (thanks myn!)

AOSP:
v1 initial release
v1.2 removed ADW, replaced with launcher2 from G2(7 homescreens), added in some g2 apps, added in Kingxklick CFs AOSP #2
v1.2r2 removed annoying bloat

Gscript:
v1 initial release
v2 Updated fix permissions and vm heapsize to reboot upon running, added a pull boot.img from boot partition script
v3 improved on some scripts and added in a turn on a2sd script (thanks to someone on droid forums)

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Release notes:

AOSP:
v1- initial release
v1.2- got tired of the (not so) "Sexy Nexy" styling of the rom, and added in customizations to make it more like G2
v1.2r2- revision two, got tired of bloat

Sense:
v1- Initial release
v1.1- rather minor update, if i was you, i would stay on v1
v1.1 r2- Revision two, made sure i fixed lag and made the clock more appealing...this is more like it!

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Mediafire should work

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App