[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
Ive noticed a weaker battery life with this rom, Is there anything i need to adjust or maybe something else i should try?

prenedo

Reaction score
This rom (3.5.1) has been extremely buggy lately. Pandora won't open, it always force closes. Every app force closes at least once a week. Using google is EXTREMELY SLOW when searching. It takes about a minute for the phone to register that I've typed something into the search bar. And while this goes on, it does its stupid vibrate thing like it's force closing.

"When in doubt, odin."

I've been having that pandora issue. Some other random FC's are occuring also. Just out of curiosity, did you originally flash with CWM 2.5.x? or were you already on 3.0? I'm wondering if this could be where some of my issues are coming from, and if I should reflash this with the newest CWM.

If I do flash it again, I don't need to wipe data/factory reset right? Just standard cache wipes?

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This rom (3.5.1) has been extremely buggy lately. Pandora won't open, it always force closes. Every app force closes at least once a week. Using google is EXTREMELY SLOW when searching. It takes about a minute for the phone to register that I've typed something into the search bar. And while this goes on, it does its stupid vibrate thing like it's force closing.

"When in doubt, odin."

I've been having that pandora issue. Some other random FC's are occuring also. Just out of curiosity, did you originally flash with CWM 2.5.x? or were you already on 3.0? I'm wondering if this could be where some of my issues are coming from, and if I should reflash this with the newest CWM.

If I do flash it again, I don't need to wipe data/factory reset right? Just standard cache wipes?

That's what I would do. Edify doesn't always flash properly in 2.5.

Tappaty Talk'd

Timdotthomas

Reaction score
Do I still need to back up my files when I use odin to install EC01 and CWM 3.0?

Sent from my Evil Fascination

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Do I still need to back up my files when I use odin to install EC01 and CWM 3.0?

Sent from my Evil Fascination

I always do. You don't really need to but you never know when something can go wrong.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

titoelguerrero

Reaction score
tengo 3 grandes dudas me la podrian responder por favor esque soy novato en esto y me gustaria un rom para mi cel grasias
tengo que rootear mi android para instalara el rom ?
el dispositivo seguira siendo un androide y se podran poner las aplicasiones que estan en el market o ya no se puede?
y por ultimo
si por alguna razon falla algo ala hora de instalar el rom en el facinate dejaria de funcionar o se puede volver a reiniciar y funcionar normalmente ?

Sanman94

Reaction score
tengo 3 grandes dudas me la podrian responder por favor esque soy novato en esto y me gustaria un rom para mi cel grasias
tengo que rootear mi android para instalara el rom ?
el dispositivo seguira siendo un androide y se podran poner las aplicasiones que estan en el market o ya no se puede?
y por ultimo
si por alguna razon falla algo ala hora de instalar el rom en el facinate dejaria de funcionar o se puede volver a reiniciar y funcionar normalmente ?

Can you please speak english for us to understand you and be able to help you?
lo siento, no habla espanol senor. :)

SeantheButcher

Reaction score
*Newbie question* I'm currently running Super Clean version 2.9.2 - EB01/EC10 from another post by tapout. Runs great but I just want to change it to something better and faster. What would I need to do to install this ROM? I just dont want to go flashing something without having some slight direction. Just the steps to get me to the steps in this post would be enough.

Last edited:

bigmike35

Reaction score
Just rooted my fancinate, instal cwm 2.5.4 i belive, i did do the odin thing before i see i have ed105, i clear data,factor reset, clear cache and clear dvlark. installed rom and the voodoo thing, boots up fine, everything seems to work but messaging. when i messagge people it just sends a blank message and I cant seem to recieve and text messages. ive done the 228 2 option and also tried the 228 1 option none seemed to help. i wiped everything again and re-installed the rom. im familar with hacking since i had the og droid but new to te fancinate as really its my friends and im trying to help him. thanks

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Try going to setting/application /manage application/ find messaging and clear data. Only in the messaging. Clear the cache also.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums