[ROM][5.18.2011][ED01] MIUIWiz (no its not aosp miui)

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to create shortcuts on the screen to things like a contact? (I like to have a page of shortcuts for my friends contacts)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
r u using the MIUI launcher 2 thats included?

Yes sir...I like it so far takes some getting used to but it appears maybe I can't do shortcuts

yea its looking like it cant be done on that launcher....there is a Fav Contacts widget that will do a similiar task but not independent shortcuts....

CC268

Reaction score
r u using the MIUI launcher 2 thats included?

Yes sir...I like it so far takes some getting used to but it appears maybe I can't do shortcuts

yea its looking like it cant be done on that launcher....there is a Fav Contacts widget that will do a similiar task but not independent shortcuts....

aww dang, oh well, i can always switch back to LP

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
My phone has been off the charger for 3 hours, down to 34% battery. Already did battery calibration app 2 days ago when it was released... Going back to CommRom
This seems beyond excessive sir...I have never experienced that poor of battery life on the stock battery unless I was using the sh** out of my phone constantly....
Do you run a task killer? lots of widgets? batt saver app like JD?

Don't run task killers, HATE all widgets lol don't use a battery saver, never have. And about your other post, I do have a 3500 mAh battery, it is awesome on CommRom and was better on Superclean. I wanted to go back to superclean and try it again but Odin is not recognizing my phone anymore :/

CC268

Reaction score
just curious for like 1.3 ghz OC on OTB what steps do you guys have for underclocking

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there anyway to create shortcuts on the screen to things like a contact? (I like to have a page of shortcuts for my friends contacts)

Install an app called Elixir. It will let you create 1x1 (or any dimensions really) shortcuts to anything you like.

Last edited:

CC268

Reaction score

Install an app called Elixir. It will let you create 1x1 (or any dimensions really) shortcuts to anything you like.

thanks for the info