Robot View for DROID

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
Just wanted to start a thread on this app. It's an app that lets you create virtual views of anywhere you are, right on your phone. (think Google Street View) It takes some getting used to but looks like it has great potential.

I was thinking maybe we could give each other tips or share the views we've created.

Diordna

Reaction score
Also would like to include a video I just found, and I think it is a great idea! Love the virtual tours :)

[video=youtube;PbbZzLkz4gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbZzLkz4gc&feature=related[/video]

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I think this APP has huge potential. The stitching sux as is, but the concept is awesome. One thing I don't like though. It is a time limited beta. It is supposed to expire today, but there is no FULL version to get. So the trial version ends, and then the application just ceases to exist? That's not cool.

OP
C3-PO

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
Yeah the stitching is not that good, it takes alot of patience to get it right. The first time I downloaded it, the expiration date was the 10th and on the 10th they had an update that extended it to the 20th. Maybe they'll have an update today.

robboxedit

Reaction score
So bummed! just saw this thread and would love to get my hands on this app but it looks like its down from the market :mad:. Anyone no if/when it'll be back up?