Robot View for DROID

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by C3-PO, Jan 7, 2010.

1. C3-PO

C3-PO Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to start a thread on this app. It's an app that lets you create virtual views of anywhere you are, right on your phone. (think Google Street View) It takes some getting used to but looks like it has great potential.

I was thinking maybe we could give each other tips or share the views we've created.

2. Diordna

Diordna Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also would like to include a video I just found, and I think it is a great idea! Love the virtual tours :)

3. DJTURNz

DJTURNz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think this APP has huge potential. The stitching sux as is, but the concept is awesome. One thing I don't like though. It is a time limited beta. It is supposed to expire today, but there is no FULL version to get. So the trial version ends, and then the application just ceases to exist? That's not cool.

4. C3-PO

C3-PO Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah the stitching is not that good, it takes alot of patience to get it right. The first time I downloaded it, the expiration date was the 10th and on the 10th they had an update that extended it to the 20th. Maybe they'll have an update today.

5. robboxedit

robboxedit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So bummed! just saw this thread and would love to get my hands on this app but it looks like its down from the market :mad:. Anyone no if/when it'll be back up?

Search tags for this page

using android robot view videos