Watch Out For Penguins On Street View

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
sview.png

It seems Google is improving everything they have at a fast speed and now the Mobile Google maps has a cool new feature. The update was released just earlier this week and with it came some very nice features like weather on your map live wallpaper and even this new Antarctica street view feature. Thats right, you can finally checkout whats up in the Southern most point of the earth. In the screen shot above, you can see Penguins chilling on the peach waiting for seals to come say hi to them.

Now this feature is not the greatest, but it is very cool that Google maps street view is finally in all seven continents. Its also exciting that there might be more features coming soon, and there is only one thing I would like to see available. This feature is North Pole street view, so when its Christmas time we can checkout the progress on all those Droids Santa is working on for us.

Via: AndroidCentral

Hot Sauce

Reaction score
is this for real? if so, how does one go about doing this? I opened maps and dragged down to Antarctica and tried to get a street view but was unable. If this is a joke...well played sir.

IanG

Reaction score

Hot Sauce

Reaction score
Tried it, it took me to the coordinates listed but when I tried street view if FC'd boooo... I tried it on the PC and got to see it. I wants penguins on my droid dang it!