RIP DJ Official

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Many people here may not recognize this artist or may have heard his music in the passing as he may not get the same recognition as a lot of artists. But to give you a quick background he is an artist who recorded under the Reach Record label. A label of Christian hip hop artists. Nelson Chu, DJ Official, has been battling lung cancer and was undergoing transplant surgery posting on July 29th to Twitter "It's go time", passing away a few days ago.

He will not get the same kind of social media reaction as Prince, MJ, or some other big named artists. But there are friends and family members who are hurting just as well.

DJ Official (@djofficialdj) | Twitter

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Many people here may not recognize this artist or may have heard his music in the passing as he may not get the same recognition as a lot of artists. But to give you a quick background he is an artist who recorded under the Reach Record label. A label of Christian hip hop artists. Nelson Chu, DJ Official, has been battling lung cancer and was undergoing transplant surgery posting on July 29th to Twitter "It's go time", passing away a few days ago.

He will not get the same kind of social media reaction as Prince, MJ, or some other big named artists. But there are friends and family members who are hurting just as well.

DJ Official (@djofficialdj) | Twitter
Wow! I did not know he passed away. I have a few of his Mixtapes. Love some of his stuff with Crossmovement. This is sad news. He will truly be missed! I blast Christian Mixtapes mixes from my SUV.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: CJM