Ringtones/notifications to bluetooth/Galaxy S3/Sprint

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Iganinja007, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iganinja007

Iganinja007 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good day everyone. What are the chances someone can either answer or try to make happen sending the ringtones and notifications to bluetooth when the phones are set to vibrate?
    I used to be able hear my sounds (Touch-Pro) when I had the phone on vibrate. This was great especially when I was in a movie or some quiet place and I could hear the ringtone which was set to a specific person so I knew who it was when they called... If this is unclear, let me know... With the Galaxy S3, the phone rings and I can hear them in the bluetooth AND the phone, but when on vibrate, the bluetooth just has the voice state "call from xxx-xxx-xxxx" Or when I get a text there is no notification except vibrate... This is a bit frustrating at times.. Thanks for any help you might have.

2. Iganinja007

Iganinja007 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good day everyone. What are the chances someone can either answer or try to make happen sending the ringtones and notifications to bluetooth when the phones are set to vibrate?
    I used to be able hear my sounds (Touch-Pro) when I had the phone on vibrate. This was great especially when I was in a movie or some quiet place and I could hear the ringtone which was set to a specific person so I knew who it was when they called... If this is unclear, let me know... With the Galaxy S3, the phone rings and I can hear them in the bluetooth AND the phone, but when on vibrate, the bluetooth just has the voice state "call from xxx-xxx-xxxx" Or when I get a text there is no notification except vibrate... This is a bit frustrating at times.. Thanks for any help you might have.

Seems I'm not the only one who would like this option:
    Hearing custom ringtones through bluetooth but not speaker? - Android Forums

3. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Please avoid double posting. We'll leave your other thread open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bluetooth change notification samsung galaxy s3
galaxy s3 ringtones and notifications
how blue tooth ring tones from one samsung s3 to another sam
how to bluetooth ringtones from samsung galaxy s3
how to send ringtone from galaxy s3
how to send ringtone via bluetooth on galaxy s1
samsung galaxy ringtones via bluetooth

send ring tone s from a samsung s3 via blue tooth

transfer phone ringtone to bluetooth galaxy s3