Ringtones/notification sounds from UD 2.5?

booone0

Reaction score
Hey all, just upgraded to UD 3.1.1 on my droid. I was running US 2.5 and liked all of the alarms, ringtones, and notification sounds I had on there. Is there any way to get those back?

Thanks!

Thach

Reaction score
Hey all, just upgraded to UD 3.1.1 on my droid. I was running US 2.5 and liked all of the alarms, ringtones, and notification sounds I had on there. Is there any way to get those back?

Thanks!

I guess if you wanted to and Blackdroid didn't mind, you could always open the zip file of the rom on your computer to extract the sound files and then move the ones that you want to your phone. I am not sure how some developers are about people tearing their roms apart for certain parts but it never hurts to ask.

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
im guessing flash back and copy with root explorer, then paste to SD card.

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
ROMs are open source.. you can do whatever you want w the parts.

Thach

Reaction score
ROMs are open source.. you can do whatever you want w the parts.

Thanks for the clarification. I have always asked the dev to make sure before I tear a ROM or theme apart to get something from it, kind of a CMOA policy if you know what I mean. But that's just me.

OP
B

booone0

Reaction score
Thanks! I downloaded 2.5 again and got all the ringtones I liked. Made sure to back them up on my laptop too.

Forgot my USB cable so I used the app Bluetooth File Transfer (free, ad supported) to transfer them from my laptop. Just wanted to name drop this super useful app. I have no affiliation to the developer, I just like it!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App