UD Blackbar

droidemere

Reaction score
I'm running UD 2.5 on my Droid 1..I was wondering if there was a way to change the black notification bar? I've seen different shades/styles of the black notification bar..I really like the one in metick0ne's blackbar theme. For some reason it has a glossier or more 3D look to it..Is there a way I can change the notification bar on UD 2.5??

Thanks in advance..

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm running UD 2.5 on my Droid 1..I was wondering if there was a way to change the black notification bar? I've seen different shades/styles of the black notification bar..I really like the one in metick0ne's blackbar theme. For some reason it has a glossier or more 3D look to it..Is there a way I can change the notification bar on UD 2.5??

Thanks in advance..

you should be able to change to the custom statusbar in UD settings and pick a color... otherwise, it would have to be "made" unless metick0ne says it's cool to use his...

OP
droidemere

droidemere

Reaction score

Thanks in advance..

you should be able to change to the custom statusbar in UD settings and pick a color... otherwise, it would have to be "made" unless metick0ne says it's cool to use his...

Thanks for the info..I was hoping there were easier alternatives.. like metamorph or something..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If metick0ne says he doesn't mind if you use it for your phone then yeah its easy to make an mm for it... I just personally don't like using someone else's stuff w/o their consent is all....

bendystrawboy

Reaction score

Thanks in advance..

Thanks for the info..I was hoping there were easier alternatives.. like metamorph or something..

whats easier then going into ud settings and changing the color of the notification bar? I can't think of an easier method unless it could somehow read your mind?

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
He wants the "glass" look I think... black to light gray fade that looks glossy.. don't think that's an option in UD settings tho...

OP
droidemere

droidemere

Reaction score
He wants the "glass" look I think... black to light gray fade that looks glossy.. don't think that's an option in UD settings tho...

Yeah..It's a different look to it..I tried the UD settings..didn't look the same..