ridiculous battery life

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Where did you get the extended battery from? I got one from amazon and its looking like I get less battery time than my standard battery. 3 hours already passed and its down to 50% by only using the facebook messaging app, and that alone shows only 3% used.

I've decided to only get OEM batteries direct from the manufacturer, so I got mine from Verizon's store (basically direct from Motorola). I know it costs more, but I've heard too many people complain that their cheaply obtained, supposedly OEM battery just doesn't work correctly. I look at it this way: I'm going to be using the thing every day for at least a year so it better be top notch. That being said, have you run the battery down all the way and then charged it up all the way? Do this every month or two, but not more often if you can help it. Note that this type of cycling is required if you switch batteries, get an OS update, or do a factory reset.

most times, i sit at home watching tv. alone and sad,
but when i do go to something social i go completely insane.
i scream, say stupid things, basically act drunk/high. but i cant really stop it, it happens.

You put the ridiculous in "ridiculous battery life".

jonamurphy

Reaction score
I've decided to only get OEM batteries direct from the manufacturer, so I got mine from Verizon's store (basically direct from Motorola). I know it costs more, but I've heard too many people complain that their cheaply obtained, supposedly OEM battery just doesn't work correctly. I look at it this way: I'm going to be using the thing every day for at least a year so it better be top notch.

+1 that. You get what you pay for with cheap batteries and cheap chargers.