Battery life on this ROM is absolutely ridiculous.

abhoward9

Reaction score
on apex 2.0 RC2, just now put my phone on a charger after THREE DAYS of normal usage (using the extended battery, however). Unbelievable, I used to have to charge every night.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apex gave me the best battery out of all of em. And I have tried all the GB based ROMs except Shuji and Darkslide.

CM74DX

americanz

Reaction score
apex has rocked my battery life. its way better than liberty was

CrazyEddie

Reaction score
its no different than Liberty...

Why do you keep saying that? It's not true. Apex has the best battery life of any current GB ROM, including Liberty.

because its true.

show me otherwise.

I've gone almost 2 days (extended battery) on Apex RC2 - never could do that on Liberty or any other rom. I'm not "loyal" to any rom, I put whatever I feel runs the best for me - so there's no reason to simply make this stuff up or be a fanboy. I'm on CM7 right now I really wish it's battery life was better ;). Definitely looking forward to a final release of Apex though. Come on Fab hook us up!

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
Everyone has different experiances depedning on their phone and usage, but I for one can atest to Apex RC2 being the best I have ever had on my Droid 2, even better than Zombiestomped, once i used imoseyon and memory tweaks, also underclocking never hurts, but to put it simply, using other roms, even cm7 I have made use of a huge extended guerilla batterey I bougfht, with obnoxious hump on the back, but using Apex at its finest, I can last just as long using a BP6X stock battery. I ditched extended batts and just bought 4 OEM batts, no longer have to worry about using my car dock, or cases etc, and no more obnoxious hump in my pocket... winning! CM7 really blew me away, I have yet to try liquid or MIUI but I came back to APEX because its solid. Yeah ok not as customizable out of the gate as cm7 but way more reliable and functional for me. I need my phone to work all day long, theres only 1 bug I've noticed on Apex and thats the bug with changing volume during blue tooth phone-calls, but the batt life for me on Apex annihilated cm7 and Liberty as well.

OP
A

abhoward9

Reaction score
Yea I tried liberty briefly and it was kind of whatever, battery life wasn't any better than blur gingerbread, although that was still better than anything on froyo... Either way... apex is tempting me to go back to the stock battery...