Rice and water damage

amzingaly

Reaction score
I accidently splashed my droid 2 with water and it wouldn't turn on. People told me to put it in rice and so i did, but now i think there are some rice grains inside of my phone. What should i do?!:icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I accidently splashed my droid 2 with water and it wouldn't turn on. People told me to put it in rice and so i did, but now i think there are some rice grains inside of my phone. What should i do?!:icon_eek:

Rice is a myth….Look in our FAQ on how to properly dry out a wet droid. In the Droid 1 section.

OP
A

amzingaly

Reaction score
okk but how do i get the rice graine out of my phone?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
some people dont know but BOTH of the water indicators have to be activated for it to be void 1 on the batt. and 1 on the phone so if theres just one take it back if not go by a batt. then take it back if you dont have isur.

miketoasty

Reaction score
some people dont know but BOTH of the water indicators have to be activated for it to be void 1 on the batt. and 1 on the phone so if theres just one take it back if not go by a batt. then take it back if you dont have isur.

I beleive this would be illegal. Just saying. Which I beleive is against the forums rules. Again, just saying.