1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rhapsody vs Napster vs Amazon etc.

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by droidx.........., Jan 27, 2011.

1. droidx..........

droidx.......... New Member

I apologize in advance if any has answered these questions in the past.

Sorry but I am out of touch with music players.

I have been researching napster vs. rhapsody vs. Amazon etc online and have found useful information.

Ex. I have read that with Rhapsody, if you cancel the account you loose all the music purchased. Etc.

FYI, not looking for free music.

1) I want to purchase music on line, that I will own in perpetuity.

2) I am looking to keep my existing music that is saved on my desktop hard drive in the same format as my new purchases.

3) Plus I have tons of music on my hardrive that I do not have organized yet....

I am not a fan of ITunes, b/c I would need a converter etc.

I know I’m out of touch..
  2. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

I have used amazon to download some music (albums and songs) with my computer. They come down in mp3 format, and as near as I can tell I "own" them. By this I mean I can play them on my computer and my phone or other divices I own. As my phone does not even have amazon on it, and while on amazon on my pc my phone is not part of the equation I assume that the files are not locked (encrypted) as they might be with Itunes. I can also move the mp3's to my backup storage device and play them, so I think I am solid. I buy the album, download in mp3 format, and I own them to play as I choose on the device of my choice.

Craig
Search tags for this page
amazon mp3 vs itunes vs emusic vs rhapsody vs napster
amazon mp3 vs rhapsody
amazon vs rhapsody

napster vs rhapsody

rapsody vs amazon

rhapsody vs amazon

rhapsody vs amazon mp3

rhapsody vs napster