rezound rebooting headaches

andeejo

Reaction score
I have heard of people having rebooting problems when exiting apps, but have not heard of a fix. This happens to me about 60% of the time when exiting out of an app. Then I have to wait while the phone reboots before I can continue on. A battery pull or shutdown will stop it for a while then it starts back up again. It seems like it is getting a little bit worse and I'm sick of it. Any body have a cure? I am stock GB.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
On GB, the closest I've seen is Sense crashing. That really doesn't happen on ICS, but if the whole phone is rebooting I'd exchange it.

OP
A

andeejo

Reaction score
That is not good news. I'm going to change what I said a little bit. When I hit the back button to exit the app, the phone restarts. Like when you hit the restart option. Not completely sure if that is quite the same as rebooting. Coiuld a bad app do this? If it is sense crashing, how would I ever explain that to a verizon rep. Lol.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I had that problem with my Dinc. Since I had an extended warranty I exchanged the phone. A few months later I read that others were having the same problem and it turned out to be the app Dolphin Mini browser was causing the issue. If you have that app try deleting it. If you don't have it there still could be a good chance that another app might be causing it. Try deleting some apps. And if that solves your problem then add them back one at a time waiting a few days inbetween to see exactly which app is causing the problem.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
A

andeejo

Reaction score
Thx for the replies. I don't have dolphin browser. One thing I just realized is that this problem doesnt happen with the stock apps, just the ones I downloaded from the market. Some apps do it more than others. So I guess bad app could be the culprit.