1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rezound keeps resetting itself

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by justin.sisson, May 1, 2012.

1. justin.sisson

justin.sisson New Member

so my htc rezound keeps power cycling and going to the white HTC screen whenever i hit the home button when exiting an app... doesnt matter if i was using the app for 20 minutes or 20 seconds... or when i even hit the back button to exit the apps... has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it??? or should i just take it to verizon and have them give me an iphone (jk jk peeps.) but it is extremely frustrating!! PLEASE HELP!! let me add... it also does it when exiting setting screens and so forth
  2. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

Pull the battery, wait a minute, put it back in and fire it up. Then let us know what happens.
  3. justin.sisson

justin.sisson New Member

well so far so good.... thanks!!! i will post back if it keeps acting up.. did you have the same issue??
  4. LoudRam

No, but you'd be surprised what a battery pull will fix. If it happens again, you might have a bad app that's causing it. The hard part is figuring out which one it is.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
  5. edwinm

edwinm New Member

Mine does the same even after battery pulls. I have it completely stock and not rooted.
  6. LoudRam

At this point you have a couple of options. If this is being caused by an app you have to find the app and uninstall it or you can do a factory reset. That basically takes your phone back to the way it was when you took it out of the box. You'll lose all your apps but you can just download them again. All your email and custom phone settings will be gone too. Or you can try calling VZ but most likely they will have you do a factory reset anyway. I hope one of these suggestions works for you.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.
Search tags for this page
flashed rezound keeps rebooting
htc one keeps power cycling
htc one phone keeps cycling itself

htc rezound keeps power cycling

htc rezound keeps rebooting itself
htc rezound keeps resetting itself

htc rezound power cycle

htc rezound power cycling

htc rezound power cycling fix
htc rezound resets itself
my htc rezound keeps rebooting