freeze ups and reboots

Maddog241

Reaction score
Twice now since upgrading to .230, when trying to exit a program, my Bionic has frozen and then rebooted on its own. The first time when exiting stock text messaging program, and just now exiting the FM radio app. I really like this version, but I have never had this sort of behavior before this leak. I don't have a lot of apps loaded back in yet while I test this and I'm totally stock and not rooted.

Has anyone else had anything similar happen?

Regulator

Reaction score
Odd, make your you have a TIB of your apps and run a data wipe and wipe the cache and dalvik cache for the hell of it. Hopefully that fixes your issues.

OP
Maddog241

Maddog241

Reaction score
I also had some very slow loading of the pictures in my gallery, which was never a problem before. I upgraded to the .232 leak now so time will tell...

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Hhmm that is weird, I had a few issues on 230 at the beginning but after wiping cache it fixed everything. Its all been working perfect for me and as of right now I have no intentions of leaving 230.

OP
Maddog241

Maddog241

Reaction score
I used the now famous script that Samurai and others put together to get to .230 and wiped the cache as the last step in the instructions. I was going to do that again, but then .232 came out so I am giving that a go to see if I have any of the same issues.