Rezound battery dies while charging.

Shuino

Reaction score
I installed CleamRom 4.3 yesterday and everything seemed to be working great minus when I put the phone on the charger and went to bed.

I woke up to a dead phone and I have no idea why. Anyways, I get in the car and charge my phone on my way to work and it gets to maybe 15%. I take it into work and plug it in USB and check the phone to see it is almost dying. I got a pop-up message about the phone is currently using to much current for the charger.

It went from 100% to 0% in less than 30 minutes while plugged into the wall.
So I pulled up the battery usage and this is what I see:
wlovbac23

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know cause I have no idea what is causing this.

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
The picture doesn't load for me for some reason...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
click history details and see what app it shows using the most battery... though I doubt an app is suspect for something like that, looks odd ebcause it shows awake screen on and data all constantly being used... and 4G LTE at full force WILL drain a battery on the charger lol

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed CleamRom 4.3 yesterday and everything seemed to be working great minus when I put the phone on the charger and went to bed.

I woke up to a dead phone and I have no idea why. Anyways, I get in the car and charge my phone on my way to work and it gets to maybe 15%. I take it into work and plug it in USB and check the phone to see it is almost dying. I got a pop-up message about the phone is currently using to much current for the charger.

It went from 100% to 0% in less than 30 minutes while plugged into the wall.
So I pulled up the battery usage and this is what I see:
wlovbac23

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know cause I have no idea what is causing this.

Get an app like Battery Monitor that should really help you see what's going on.

MikeMasso

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been happening to me too. I don't understand why. I had 50% battery at 11:30PM, and at 12:05 when I next pulled it out of my pocket it was already dead. It didn't even vibrate to tell me low power.. If I get a Certified LNR, this will be my 4th Rezound with a similiar issue such as this, and VZW is getting antsy with me getting replacements for this problem. But, it's also p*$$*#g me off. Does anyone know anything on how to fix this?