1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help - Rezound won't charge

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by spurscar, Jan 27, 2012.

1. spurscar

spurscar New Member

Had the phone for a couple weeks now and for the first time ever it completely died at work because I forgot to charge it last night.

Now plugging it in with the battery after a pull or plugging it in without a battery and the orange light comes on for a second or two and then turns off.

The phone won't turn on at all with my dead battery or on just the power cord with no battery. but if I take an old charged battery from my previous Incredible and line up the battery contacts and hold it there the phone will boot up. But even if I plug in the phone while it's booting up and then take the battery off it dies instantly.

So it looks like there's zero juice going through the charging port - anything else I can try at this point before bringing the phone in?
  2. spurscar

spurscar New Member

Ah, nevermind - got impatient and just went to VZW. They replaced the phone under the 30-day hardware warranty.
Search tags for this page
htc rezound battery dead won't charge

htc rezound won't charge

htc rezound won't turn on or charge

htc rezound wont charge

htc rezound wont charge or turn on
htc rezound wont hold charge
htc rezound wont turn on
htc rezound wont turn on or charge
my htc rezound wont charge
my htc rezound wont charge or turn on
my rezound wont charge