Return my S3?

map11586

Reaction score
I just purchased the s3 last night and am really not sure if I like the size of it. The phone is great but I'm worried that it's just too big. I had a Dinc2 and thought it was a great phone and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the Incredible 4G? The only real knock on it from the reviews I've seen are the screen size. Anyone have any complaints with this phone?

TWC42

Reaction score
Compared to my Rezound, my wife's Incredible 4G has a much better battery life, much nicer feel (smaller, lighter, more comfortable in hand, smooth yet not slippery), and operates smoothly, about the same as the Rezound with ICS. A few differences; the home screens on the Rezound rotate 360 degrees, while the I4G stops at each end. The screen on the I4G is a bit grainy when compared directly with the Rezound, about the only negative. On occasion, we are looking at the same webpage, and the size difference in the screens doesn't make that much difference in the readability of the text. We looked at the SIII before settling on the I4G. The Samsung was huge and that turned us off.

hbgirl1968

Reaction score
I got the I4g for the same reason. The galaxy s3 seemed too large for me & coming from the droid x, I was done with large phones.

I've had the I4g for 3 weeks now & I'm really enjoying it. No regrets so far.