S4 or wait for the next new device?

Smoke#14

Reaction score
Trying to decide weather to go ahead and get the S4 or wait till the next great phone to hit the market. I currently have the S3 and really like it but still have 2 upgrades available on our family plan. Are there any rumors of any phones that are sound great? I have seen the rumors about the motorola X and im not real thrilled about how it sounds and if the htc one makes its way to verizon it might be a possibilty but i have never had an htc phone.

Any thoughts.

jtcsifl

Reaction score
The HTC One will be coming to VZW before too long and Samsung will be releasing the Note III too. Rumor started on Friday that the S4 Active (waterproof to 3ft. & dustproof) "may" be released on VZW instead of being exclusive to AT&T.... I have the S4 & really like it. The next latest & greatest smartphone is always only 3-6 months away. They're so good now that I tell people to get one with an HD screen with the look that they like.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
Well the new Samsung S4 32Gb version just made itself available, you may want to look into that. You can wait forever and there will always be a new one. :)

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Scary how they've got us hooked on upgrading to the latest and greatest.