[REQUESTS] Wireless Tether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Would it be possible to do a Carbon Fiber background, and make the tether button have a chrome outline with blue fill? lol

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Would it be possible to do a Carbon Fiber background, and make the tether button have a chrome outline with blue fill? lol

It would be POSSIBLE but, pretty challenging! I'll see what I can do my friend :)

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
<Removed by Droid DOES!!>
As promised...Grey Tether! Enjoy!

DroidForums Junkie!!

Last edited:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest

It would be POSSIBLE but, pretty challenging! I'll see what I can do my friend :)

Lol Well I'd be happy with a Carbon Fiber Background and a Solid Blue Tether Button if that's better for you. I'll happily take whatever you make. :icon_ banana:

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Should have it done tonight :)

Lol Well I'd be happy with a Carbon Fiber Background and a Solid Blue Tether Button if that's better for you. I'll happily take whatever you make. :icon_ banana:

DroidForums Junkie!!

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
I still can not use this app to tether to my Galaxy tab right? I don't mean to hijack the thread, but that is one thing that I just don't understand. It seems like I heard once that it isn't an issue with the app, but maybe limitations with the OG D's hardware. Is that correct, or is there a way to get it to work?

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Couldn't get it to work on the demo model.

I still can not use this app to tether to my Galaxy tab right? I don't mean to hijack the thread, but that is one thing that I just don't understand. It seems like I heard once that it isn't an issue with the app, but maybe limitations with the OG D's hardware. Is that correct, or is there a way to get it to work?

DroidForums Junkie!!

jimmydene84

aefd43b0-8157-b5f9.jpg

If anyone wants to know...he made me a transparent one ^^^^^
Its amazing!!
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.