Wireless Tether.. Custom colors.. Who wants one???

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I am just sitting and watching the game and wanted something that I could do easily and I decided to theme my wireless tether app. It's not a lot of trouble so I decided to see if anybody wants one in their own custom colors.....

I have included screenshots of mine for you to look at and make requests. the background can also be changed if you like....

Let me know if you guys want one and just post in the thread how you would like for it to look... first come, first serve.....

mgolfer

Reaction score
Hello, can i get the download like the black and white one you show with the white logo in the status bar? Also, i recently downloaded your blacked out miren browser but it is the old version. You said the new version has been added to OP. What is OP? Where can i get the most up to date version blacked out?

cujo6801

Reaction score
mgolfer the OP means original post aka post #1....so he's saying to go back to the first page and post #1 it will be there...hope this helps

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
Can I have one in this color? Pretty please :):)
b808144c-0a4e-f43d.jpg

Can I have the background like a pearly white color :)
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

schnowdapowda

Reaction score
Hook it up with the black and white one man. That thing looks slick.

cd's or tapes?

aDroidman

Reaction score
Mp3 lol and I would like yours lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

AnthonyZul

Reaction score
How about a black and Cyan one? I am running CM7 with the Cyan colored theme. I'm trying to get as many of the apps as I can to be similarly themed.