Replaced LCD and glass, phone works intermittently and 4G/3G not connecting frequentl

Earthdog

Reaction score
So the story goes...

I broke the glass on the HTC DNA. So after reading online and finding that it was best to replace the LCD and glass, I did so. I made sure everything was plugged in and seated properly (the 3 antenea and few ribbons), and closed it down. She powered on up and all appeared well. I honestly just tried a couple of games and a text and all went well. The next day (this morning) I tried to call my office, it would ring, then I would hear nothing, then the call would end some seconds later. After talking to my peer at the office, he said the phone rang but nobody was on the other end. I then called my wife's cellphone (also a Verizon phone, Droid X) and it worked just fine whereas her office number did not work either (we work for the same Co.). I get to work, call the same same work number, and it works. So it just seems like its randomly not making phone calls. I normally get 3G/4GLTE in my house but it doesnt happen now. It did manage to get it when I randomly checked when I was outside of the house.

So the mic and both the ear hole and speaker phone are confirmed working.

ALL other functions appear to work just fine.

So, any help on this would be great. I plan on taking the phone apart again tonight to triple check the connections, but I am pretty damn sure everything is in as it is supposed to be.

Thanks in advance!

Mattthew

Reaction score
it seems that is the signal issue. Just check the signal antenna on your phone.