Removal of clockwork recovery

rskap67

Reaction score
I am sure that this has been discussed and if so please direct me to the post. My phone only boots into clockwork recovery mod. I would like to have it boot the way it did when it was a stock phone. Any suggestions?

liferefugee

Reaction score
I have had that issue. Reboot your phone into normal recovery (hold home button down while turning phone on) then use the reboot option. This fixed it for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TreyStyles

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue and I need to return my phone because of a faulty video card. If it boots into recovery they are going to know I rooted, right?

I've unrooted and deleted all apps that need root. Then I did a factory reset. Still bootiing into clockwork mod recovery.

What do I do???

Daali

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue and I need to return my phone because of a faulty video card. If it boots into recovery they are going to know I rooted, right?

I've unrooted and deleted all apps that need root. Then I did a factory reset. Still bootiing into clockwork mod recovery.

What do I do???

If you are returning the phone, I would RSDLite 4.8 the OTA 2.2 SBF to take it back to a virgin phone.