Remotely installed stealth SMS tracker?

darping

Reaction score
This may be a stretch...

I need to install some sort of stealth SMS text tracker on my sons phone.
It's impossible to get the phone long enough to install/setup any app, and finding one that's stealthy enough to evade a very tech savy kid.

My question:
The one thing I do know is his Gmail usr and psswrd that is always logged in while his phone is on.
Is there a way (an app) that I can install directly to his phone while I'm logged into his google account from my laptop (remote install and setup)?
Something that would be installed on his phone without alerting him, automatically run in stealth mode, and allow me to manage the account remotely?

I know this is asking allot, I'm new here and hoping to hear some good ideas.

Thanks,
darping

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not believe that something like this exists. There is too much privacy infringement issues here that it is either impossible to create such an app base on law or a developer is not bold enough to create such an app.

From the little research I did do, this is along the lines of phone tapping and call recording, which of course you need a warrant/permit/subpoena from the local/state government to do so.

Yes, companies are allowed to record calls, but by law they have to notify the end user they are doing such, which is why you don't see any call recording apps on the Market that are able to record the upstream/downstream of the cellular radio (the apps that do exist, put the phone call on speakerphone, then the app records the audio from the speakerphone; resulting in crappy and noisy recordings).

The only thing that carriers keep track of are the destination numbers used in the exchange of SMS and phone calls.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, if you log into the Verizon account online, you can see a record of numbers that were texted. That might not help as the content might be what you're looking for... but just FWIW. :)

There is an SMS backup app that will backup to gmail. But if he's Android savvy at all, there's no way he wouldn't know it was installed, let alone seeing things in his gmail account.

jawadsabra

Reaction score
Me too

This may be a stretch...

I need to install some sort of stealth SMS text tracker on my sons phone.
It's impossible to get the phone long enough to install/setup any app, and finding one that's stealthy enough to evade a very tech savy kid.

My question:
The one thing I do know is his Gmail usr and psswrd that is always logged in while his phone is on.
Is there a way (an app) that I can install directly to his phone while I'm logged into his google account from my laptop (remote install and setup)?
Something that would be installed on his phone without alerting him, automatically run in stealth mode, and allow me to manage the account remotely?

I know this is asking allot, I'm new here and hoping to hear some good ideas.

Thanks,
darping

Darping i am looking for something like this to use on my daughter's phone, i do have access to her gmail account but i can't seem to find an app that installs and activates silently without her noticing.. i hope and appreciate it if you share any progress you stumble by for this matter

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
Mynetshepherd.Com has some pretty strong programs. Not apps but programs... Ck it out

jlee97

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
MotoG
I was in your shoes too, instead of spying I decided to come clean with my children, I use the Easy logger logger.mobi now, its fast and has no privacy issues