REMOTE HACK/SPYWARE

jayden112712

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
s7
Android phone hacked remotely. Files and apps running on phone that wont show in phones settings. But file manager shows numerous files and apps. Also shows a phone root. Alot of apps with ridiculous permissions hidden behind regular android apps names and logos. This is a new phone. This also happened on my other phone and tablet recently BOTH ANDROID. I have an investigation going but police are unable to do much electronically. It doesnt help with a factory reset. It resets automicatically with the files in question. messages being automatically redirected settings being changed audio recorded that i cant assess. also even tho some files go to a link nothin is there and cant delete them Help if you can

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
are you not able to install and run the different security utilities from the play store?
did you root or unlock your phone?
are you only downloading apps from the play store or from third party websites?
have you ran any scans on your home computers to see if they may be compromised?
have you changed your home wifi network passwords, including router admin login?

the only thing you can do at this point is to completely wipe your phone. you may have to go to the local service provider to get it done.