[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

g4lapagos

Reaction score
have you tried rebooting into cwm recovery manually and updating that way? sometimes rom manager gets a little sideways...
i use SPrecovery, so i think something must be wrong with the file if both of us cant flash it using 2 different recoveries and different methods.

listenman20

Reaction score
yeah after looking up the error status 6 i find it's where one of the files may not be correctly encoded....i was just trying to suggest a fix....but seeing what i see now i'm pretty sure you're right...

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was using BBv0.5 and I installed the theme and really liked it. I have switched back to my favorite ROM Liquid FroYo 1.6, and I downloaded the theme for that rom and the update fails, and it says "status 6" whatever that means. I have tried loading it from a computer and downloading it straight to my Droid, and the problem is the same. I am using clockwork via rom manager to install the theme, same way I did for BB.
The only thing that I can think of is that I already have LFY themed and I was going to just install this theme over that. Has anyone else had this problem? Could you check the .zip file and see if maybe it is corrupted.:motdroidhoriz:

Since LFY is FRG22D could I just use another one that is FRG22D, like BBv0.5 or PE. Would that work?

i get the same "status 6" error when i try to flash the theme to LFYv1.6 (my fav as well). this sucks because i really like the looks of this theme and have tried to flash multiple times over the last week or so :(...

have you tried rebooting into cwm recovery manually and updating that way? sometimes rom manager gets a little sideways...

i use SPrecovery, so i think something must be wrong with the file if both of us cant flash it using 2 different recoveries and different methods.

yeah after looking up the error status 6 i find it's where one of the files may not be correctly encoded....i was just trying to suggest a fix....but seeing what i see now i'm pretty sure you're right...

Sorry it took so long to reply....been a little busy the past couple days....

I'll get it fixed tonight.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you, should be worth the wait.
Didn't forget the fix....will have it in the morning.

On a side note.....

I re-themed the Mms.apk and made a Beautiful Widgets theme.....will be releasing those in a day or so.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was using BBv0.5 and I installed the theme and really liked it. I have switched back to my favorite ROM Liquid FroYo 1.6, and I downloaded the theme for that rom and the update fails, and it says "status 6" whatever that means. I have tried loading it from a computer and downloading it straight to my Droid, and the problem is the same. I am using clockwork via rom manager to install the theme, same way I did for BB.
The only thing that I can think of is that I already have LFY themed and I was going to just install this theme over that. Has anyone else had this problem? Could you check the .zip file and see if maybe it is corrupted.:motdroidhoriz:

Since LFY is FRG22D could I just use another one that is FRG22D, like BBv0.5 or PE. Would that work?

i get the same "status 6" error when i try to flash the theme to LFYv1.6 (my fav as well). this sucks because i really like the looks of this theme and have tried to flash multiple times over the last week or so :(...

1.7 will be out soon....I'm porting all 3 of my themes to that.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

othgar

Reaction score
I can't get the Handcent apk to install. Facebook and Twitter worked fine. I do not have Handcent already installed, so thats not the problem. Any idea on how to fix this? GREAT theme by the way!

havrin

Reaction score
Hopefully you are planning to update cold fusion for shadow rom version 0.2? I fell in LOVE with the blues of this theme and can't live without em! LOL

BTW, I like this theme so much I'm not going to the new version of Shadow Rom until cold fusion is updated or you say it's not going to be updated and then I'll have to search for a different favorite theme!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hopefully you are planning to update cold fusion for shadow rom version 0.2? I fell in LOVE with the blues of this theme and can't live without em! LOL

BTW, I like this theme so much I'm not going to the new version of Shadow Rom until cold fusion is updated or you say it's not going to be updated and then I'll have to search for a different favorite theme!

Thank you for the props....of course I'm going to update it ;)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Thank you for the props....of course I'm going to update it ;)

I'm in agreement about Cold Fusion - it's blues are exquisite. Also, I *really* like the way you've got the dialer set up. dancedroid

-Mike

havrin

Reaction score
EXCELLENT! Can't wait for it to be updated :)

And yes...I love the dialer as well but I don't use it :( I use a dialer called SuperDial only because I have so many contacts that I like being able to hit the letters on the dial pad that correspond to their names to be able to pull them up that way. Hard to explain, but basically if I wanted to call Greg, I'd hit 4, which would bring up the GHI contacts and list them, then 7 to narrow it down to Gr, then 3 for the e and so on. Ok, enough rambling.

Looking forward to Cold Fusion for shadowrom 0.2 :)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cold Fusion for ShadowROM 0.2 now available in the OP!