kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

tical364

Reaction score
I love this theme! I put it on PE rom and it's awesome. Does anyone know of a round battery MM theme that has a good color scheme for this theme? At my age, the eyes are way past seeing the small battery icon clearly. The round ones are easy for us old codgers to see. Especially if they change colors as they get low. :) Thanks!

try 'battery status - donate'. i use it on my phone and its a circular widget that looks really awesome. works well with multiple themes.

also, kookahdoo, you're themes are amazing. i've only used your themes since rooting my phone. great work, please keep them coming!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love this theme! I put it on PE rom and it's awesome. Does anyone know of a round battery MM theme that has a good color scheme for this theme? At my age, the eyes are way past seeing the small battery icon clearly. The round ones are easy for us old codgers to see. Especially if they change colors as they get low. :) Thanks!

try 'battery status - donate'. i use it on my phone and its a circular widget that looks really awesome. works well with multiple themes.

also, kookahdoo, you're themes are amazing. i've only used your themes since rooting my phone. great work, please keep them coming!

I think he means the battery in the status bar.

And thanks...it means alot to get positive feedback.

2.47funk

Reaction score
I haven't posted much yet, but the forum is awesome.
First of all, this theme is sick! I love it.
My question is this, I downloaded and installed the ADW theme and it isn't quite right. The right icon on the dock is the world for the browser, and the center icon for the app drawer seems to be a little raised, making the dock outlin not line up. I applied this on my DINC over ShadowROM. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Lastly, this theme still rocks!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't posted much yet, but the forum is awesome.
First of all, this theme is sick! I love it.
My question is this, I downloaded and installed the ADW theme and it isn't quite right. The right icon on the dock is the world for the browser, and the center icon for the app drawer seems to be a little raised, making the dock outlin not line up. I applied this on my DINC over ShadowROM. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Lastly, this theme still rocks!
Dunno bro....let me finish up with my new release and I'll check out the dock when I get a chance...but I think I know what you're talking about.

2.47funk

Reaction score
Here is a screenie so you can see what I mean... in case I didn't make any sense.

p.s. i've never uploaded a pic in a forum, so sorry if this didn't work

CAP2010092221151.jpg

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is a screenie so you can see what I mean... in case I didn't make any sense.

p.s. i've never uploaded a pic in a forum, so sorry if this didn't work

CAP2010092221151.jpg

For some reason...one of my "in progress" ones were uploaded....but this is the first I'm seeing this from someone else.

When I get home, I'll get a good version uploaded....weird.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got the alignment fixed on ADW and got the icon colors blue...so redownload and re-install....

CAP201009230129.jpg

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cold Fusion for BBV05 Released....

Also...I just put up my ADW Launcher Cold Fusion theme on the market....feel free to donate if you like it!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wait on bugless beast.....its not installing properly...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TJH_RULZ

Reaction score
just asking cause I am waiting to upgrade to SS 4.8 till this is updated is when will it be available for the simply stunning 4.8 rom as he changed some things we are told.