Reinstalling apps

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's the website to I go to to download my free apps - the paid ones did automatically?

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
you have to re install them yourself they don't backup like paid apps unless you use titanium backup they copy that file to your pc adb it over to your nexus and use titanium backup on your nexus if it is updated

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
go to market & my apps. Your apps are backed up to your gmail account.

Now if you're asking for a site for free apps, you won't be finding that info here as we discourage that.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I found em - what a pain to re-download everything and some stuff isn't compatible.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I found em - what a pain to re-download everything and some stuff isn't compatible.

All but a few of my paid apps installed automatically. In fact some of my settings even installed automatically. When I turned on wifi, it connected to my home network which is password protected. Guess I was just lucky.

Loving the Nex so far!!

CSNeoM4A1

Reaction score
My nexus synced all my contacts, wifi passwords, and 95% of apps automatically while on the drive home from Verizon. When I pulled it out at home, everything was there. I thought I would be spending a few hours getting it set up. Very happy...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

oddllama

Reaction score
My nexus did not install ANY of my paid apps AND i can't even find some of them on the market. I bought nearl all of the 10 cent apps and have already forgotten what most of them were. Two that I noticed are gone and will not turn up in a market search are the sims 3 and sim city. I know there are many more missing. Anyone else have this problem?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
All but a few of my paid apps installed automatically. In fact some of my settings even installed automatically. When I turned on wifi, it connected to my home network which is password protected. Guess I was just lucky.

Loving the Nex so far!!
Same. Found it quite odd I didn't have to enter my code...

nbucko

Reaction score
I've never had good luck getting my apps restored when using a new ROM and it didn't work well on the nexus either. I just went to the market on my PC and sent the ones that didn't get installed automatically to my nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im in the lucky boat.. everything restored and like two others mentioned, it even got on my wifi without needing a password so i guess that gets backed up too.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Not only did all of my apps get pushed back to the gnex when I activated and signed into google, but I also had apps that I had uninstalled from my og a long time ago installed themselves as well.

proangler

Reaction score
Ive had no issues reinstalling apps. I just signed into both amazon and android and it automaticalky downloaded my apos. Exceot lets golf 2 isnt available for nexus yet...wth.