Red head for bionic

chuck54

Reaction score
On twitter there is tweets of this rom being released but I can't find a link...

codygs83

Reaction score
Fantastic rom. Smooth and looks great. Not to mention everything is working flawless with the exception of the beats audio for me. Very nice work.

Reaction score
Really wanna try this rom but after i install bootstrap ics when i try and make a back up of my system it fails. Any ideas?

codygs83

Reaction score
Everyone has had the same issue. The problem I believe is with bootstrap. Apparently you can install the old bootstrap, backup, install ics bootstrap, then flash this rom.

OP
chuck54

chuck54

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can get on an ics leak without having to be on stock? I doubt there is, but rsd lite will not work, manually flashing wont, and using older versions of moto drivers and rsdlite with older fxz's wont work either....

bhp117

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can get on an ics leak without having to be on stock? I doubt there is, but rsd lite will not work, manually flashing wont, and using older versions of moto drivers and rsdlite with older fxz's wont work either....

have you tried house of bionic?

OP
chuck54

chuck54

Reaction score
Never heard of it ... and Droidmodderx's link for the windows thing doesn't work either ... the utility patsaver

Last edited:
OP
chuck54

chuck54

Reaction score
Can i use house of bionic if not on an ics leak? Im on eclipse 3.0 905 and i cant flash anything through any of my usb ports i guess...

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Why won't rsd lite work for you? First four standard checks... Using OEM USB cord? Using back USB port if using a desktop? Correct Drivers installed? Powered up into stock recovery select fastboot and connect?

Sent From My Nexus 7 running Codename Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven alpha41

OP
chuck54

chuck54

Reaction score
Go to rescue squad > guides, my situation is explained there

Any screen shots??

Reaction score
Installed this 3 days ago and am completely loving it. Only question is how do u get video to play on any of the web browsers?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it ... and Droidmodderx's link for the windows thing doesn't work either ... the utility patsaver

Try this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

This will get you from 905 to 232 if you want to be able to flash back to 905. You can also go to 235 or 238 but those are one way updates (due to security code written into the script). Once you go to these ICS OSs, you can't go back. Read the thread. SamuraiHL does a great job of explaining everything and stepping you through whichever update you want to flash.

OP
chuck54

chuck54

Reaction score
Try this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

This will get you from 905 to 232 if you want to be able to flash back to 905. You can also go to 235 or 238 but those are one way updates (due to security code written into the script). Once you go to these ICS OSs, you can't go back. Read the thread. SamuraiHL does a great job of explaining everything and stepping you through whichever update you want to flash.

I can use this if not on a stock rom? I just want to go to 232 btw... im on eclipse 3.0

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can use this if not on a stock rom? I just want to go to 232 btw... im on eclipse 3.0

You will need to be on stock 905. Did you use boostrap or safestrap? If so, just go back to the unsafe side (stock os). If not, you will need to talk to SamuraiHL to see how HoB plays with Eclipse. I think it will work since his script takes you to 905 before applying the 232 update but I do not want to speak out of turn.

Go to the thread that I mentioned and read the beginning of the thread then ask SamuraiHL any questions that you may have. Either in the thread or by pm. He is great and will take the time to help you get to 232.