recovery mode after GB update

kiwimalayalee

Reaction score
remember how we press r+m+power button to get into recovery mode then by pressing the @ at the triangle with the android guy brings up the recovery menu.....
after the GB update from here using the "update.zip" .... i cant use the above method to get into recovery menu... :(

StingRay

Reaction score
are you rooted? If so, you can access recovery by clicking the Bootstrap app that should be on your Pro and then select "Reboot Recovery"...

google123

Reaction score
Once you have installed GB and want to get into recovery u have to press volume up and volume down simultaneously when at the triangle screen prompt.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
K

kiwimalayalee

Reaction score
thanks google123, that worked.... ;)
no stingray, i didnt get mine rooted yet......frankly not sure on how to.... waiting for an app tp come out to help me do it in gb itself, rather than going over and redoing every thing from a flash....

StingRay

Reaction score
Glad googs was able to step in and help...I wasn't sure how to get to recovery on stock....

and having to push volume up AND down simultaneously?....man these new methods for getting into recovery are really starting to test my coordination! :rofl3:

OP
K

kiwimalayalee

Reaction score
yeah stingray, volume up n down together....
maybe the next one wud be speaking out "recovery mode" while turning on the phone... ;)
that wud be awesome.....