1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pressing @ doesn't make anything

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by droidee1, Oct 18, 2011.

1. droidee1

droidee1 New Member

Hello I am trying to update my phone. I did reset it to factory settings I have already update.zip in the SD card I press power R and M buttons, I get to the exclamation triangle and the android logo. I press @... and nothing happens!! Please help Thank you
  2. google123

google123 New Member

Which version was on your phone when you power it along with R + M? If its Froyo, the white M Motorola logo at startup, then pressing @ at the exclamation triangle will get you into stock recovery. If your phone is on Gingerbread, the red M Motorola logo at startup, when you get to the exclamation triangle, press Vol+ and Vol- at the same time to get into recovery. Sounds like you are on 2.3.3 trying to install the latest 4.6.8 update. Is that right?
  3. droidee1

droidee1 New Member

Thank you!!

Exactly what had happened!

Vol+ and Vol- just solved it

Curlee
  4. google123

google123 New Member

Welcome.....:) Glad I remember some things and can still help out in this Droid Pro forum even though my Pro is in a coma at the moment.:D