Recover files from RAZR locked "too many pattern attempts"

Lukaa

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Razr XT910
Hello everyone,
Last saturday i've locked my RAZR :(. Now it says "too many pattern attempts" and wants email and password. I have an email but i can't remind my password.
Since saturday i've tried many methods to unlock phone but without any results. I don't care about the phone but i have important data there and would like to recover files (docs, pictures, messages). Is it possible?

I have done so far:
- "Forgot password" procedure on Gmail, changed password but phone probably wants an old password,

- turn AP Fastboot flash mode and connect with ADB, but it says "no devices found".
On the phone in Fastboot appears "Transfer Mode: USB Connected".
I think drivers are ok, when i plug in USB "ADB Interface, Mot Single ADB Interface" appears in Windows7 devices manager. For 98% "USB debbuging" is off :/.

- tried to install Aroma File Manager from sd card in Recovery mode but it aborts installation with "Signature verification failed". I have stock recovery mode.

Is there any way to get my files from this brick?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear about the issues you're having. Forgetting your pattern and email password makes things difficult. Your best bet would be to take the device into your carrier. They can unlock the device for you once you've provided the necessary information showing them that the device is yours. Aside from that, find a pc and change your email password that way. You'll be able to answer the security questions that you set up for this very reason. If you've forgotten those as well.....then IDK.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n