Recording Phone Calls on Droid 4

Fletch71011

Reaction score
Is there any way to do this? I've tried two apps so far, and neither seem to work (Record My Call and AllCallRecorder). What gives?

Syko

Reaction score
Google Voice has call recording feature. I've used it successfully on my DROID4 but I turned it off because it would announce to the other party that the call was being recorded. Also, it started turning itself on automatically....quite embarrassing when you on a business call and you hear "Call being recorded" and you've done nothing to turn it on.

Hikertrash

Reaction score
Google Voice has call recording feature. I've used it successfully on my DROID4 but I turned it off because it would announce to the other party that the call was being recorded.

Probably because it's illegal to record a call without letting the other party know (unless you have a judges permission)

cbalde04

Reaction score
I have been looking high and low with no success. I resorted to buying a Samsung Stratosphere. Same microSIM card, I just swap the sim whenever I need to record calls.
Its completely legal in Ohio (my home state) as long as one party in the discussion is aware of the call being recorded (myself).
I suggest looking around craigslist for a backup/replacement. Most of the motorola phones have call recording blocked. Samsung and HTC 4G LTE phones with microSIM cards should work.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2