1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

call recording?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by timp, Feb 24, 2011.

1. timp

timp New Member

I'm somewhat of a newbie here; considering rooting my D2 and installing this rom. Quick question...do any of the call recording apps work with this setup? As far as I know, none of the Motorola Droids support any of the call recording apps in Market, but I'm wondering if a custom ROM would change any of that. Has anybody tried?
  2. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

Vingo idk if does call recording but it does everything elese voicenso it should have a look at it
  3. timp

timp New Member

I tried most of the call recording apps today after installing Liberty, but none of them work.
  4. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

As in you wanna record the conversation your having with someone?

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.
  5. jschoef

jschoef New Member

You can accomplish this with google voice 2 ways. First is to sign up and then you can record a conversation but it will warn them.

2nd way (my way) get a google voice account, don't activate it on your phone but get the number in your favs, don't record a greeting, when you get or receive a call, add a call to the current call and merge the calls (3 way call).

Now you got a recording of the conversation emailed to you and on your gvoice page.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

what in call recorder works on the htc liberty