call recording?

timp

Reaction score
I'm somewhat of a newbie here; considering rooting my D2 and installing this rom. Quick question...do any of the call recording apps work with this setup? As far as I know, none of the Motorola Droids support any of the call recording apps in Market, but I'm wondering if a custom ROM would change any of that. Has anybody tried?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Vingo idk if does call recording but it does everything elese voicenso it should have a look at it

OP
T

timp

Reaction score
I tried most of the call recording apps today after installing Liberty, but none of them work.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
As in you wanna record the conversation your having with someone?

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

jschoef

Reaction score
You can accomplish this with google voice 2 ways. First is to sign up and then you can record a conversation but it will warn them.

2nd way (my way) get a google voice account, don't activate it on your phone but get the number in your favs, don't record a greeting, when you get or receive a call, add a call to the current call and merge the calls (3 way call).

Now you got a recording of the conversation emailed to you and on your gvoice page.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

haywood801

Reaction score
I have been driving "eclipse 2.2" for over a week now and Im really pleased at how clean it is.

does your ROM support any call recording features by chance?

haywood801

Reaction score
bump- by the way, its legal where I live. I know how squeamish everyone is about the so called morals here.