Recommend a music player

rumo

Reaction score
I've tried about 15 music players in the past 2 days, none of which have the 1 basic funktion I need.
If you know of a music player that
displays NOW PLAYING list in order of play with shuffle on, rather than alphabetically
, please tell me.
The only one I've found so far is bTunes, but it's really buggy on my SIII.
Thanks.

omar908

Reaction score
rumo said:
I've tried about 15 music players in the past 2 days, none of which have the 1 basic funktion I need.
If you know of a music player that , please tell me.
The only one I've found so far is bTunes, but it's really buggy on my SIII.
Thanks.

Player pro has that but it doesnt specifically say it just shuffle the music and click a little arrow on the top right when ur on the song title

OP
R

rumo

Reaction score
Tried playerpro, and yeah that arrow opens the "now playing" view, but in the view the songs are always in alphabetical order, not in the order they are going to be played. What I'd like is that it would determine the whole shuffle beforehand and show that shuffled list there.

Thanks for the reply though :p

omar908

Reaction score
rumo said:
Tried playerpro, and yeah that arrow opens the "now playing" view, but in the view the songs are always in alphabetical order, not in the order they are going to be played. What I'd like is that it would determine the whole shuffle beforehand and show that shuffled list there.

Thanks for the reply though :p

It has that too actually :p theirs two arrows one to go to the alphabetical order and the other one for the shuffled ordered xP

omar908

Reaction score
I just checked it and it only shows it when u do party shuffle -.- haha

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Perhaps it's because the software doesn't actually choose the "order of play" until each song ends, then instead just picks a random song from the remaining list? Just theorizing.

OP
R

rumo

Reaction score
Perhaps it's because the software doesn't actually choose the "order of play" until each song ends, then instead just picks a random song from the remaining list? Just theorizing.

True, but I'm sure there are programs that choose the whole order of play first :) 1 example is bTunes, was just checking to see if anyone knew a better one :D

And to omar, thanks, never guessed the party shuffle would be different :) gotta give that a go.

omar908

Reaction score
rumo said:
True, but I'm sure there are programs that choose the whole order of play first :) 1 example is bTunes, was just checking to see if anyone knew a better one :D

And to omar, thanks, never guessed the party shuffle would be different :) gotta give that a go.

Haha no problem ^_^ we're all here to help one another :)