Recent problems

WorstSniper

Reaction score
Ever since the last update, i haven't been able to use my phone.

Abotu 2 weeks ago my phone wanted to be updated, and the update message kept bugging me so i gave in and updated. about 2 days ago black and white lines filled my screen halfway till they dissapeared. a few minutes later.
Yesterday, about 2 oclock int he after noon i wasn't connecting to any network, even though i was connected to my router, strangley enough i can still play apps without any problems that i would normally face if i wasn't connected to a router. For example the simpsons game requires yout o have an account and being able to connect tot he internet. it works still. but i can't receive calls or texts

Also, my phone has used 3 Gb of my data plan and it says its used up by a game i haven't had in over 2 months, a non existing game is using my data plan. I have no idea what to doView attachment 69477

This is what im facing "NO SD card" and "No network found"

Meanwhile my Sd card is plugged in and im connected to my WIfi

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I think something obviously went wrong during the update. My best suggestion, as painful as it may sound, is to back up your data and do a factory reset. If you would rather DIY you need to probably try multiple cache cleaners.