Real Racing 3 No Longer Compatible with Device

bkircher

Reaction score
Hey there

I have kind of baffling question, when real racing 3 first was released it worked just fine with my device, and now that the Chevy update had been released, the play store say the app is no longer compatible with my device. Does anyone have any ideas as to why that is? And more importantly how to update the app?

Thanks in advance guys.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Probably the app developer not making it compatible with jelly bean on the Razr yet, try contacting the developer with this question as they probably need to update something

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Slightly different build on the Razr as compared to the nexus possibly, wouldn't hurt to at least send the email

We are the Droid!!
Resistance is futile!!

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
I wish there was an email option for support, the only thing that I currently see is like a forum type support that doesn't even have desperate threads in it.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Normally on the app page there is a contact developer option or just a link to an email

We are the Droid!!
Resistance is futile!!

zimbzon

Reaction score
RealRacing3

Hey there

I have kind of baffling question, when real racing 3 first was released it worked just fine with my device, and now that the Chevy update had been released, the play store say the app is no longer compatible with my device. Does anyone have any ideas as to why that is? And more importantly how to update the app?

Thanks in advance guys.

Game Review: Real Racing 3 | Tech Brother

zimbzon

Reaction score
Game Review: Real Racing 3 | Tech Brother

Hey there

Thanks in advance guys.