REAL ESTATE AGENTS using Supra Key Android App....Important news.

svdroiddude

Reaction score
I may be the only RE agent on this site....but who knows. Just in case you happen to be an agent who uses the Supra Key Android app/key fob this is news you can use:

Dear Valued Customer,

Supra’s eKEY application is not compatible with version 4.0.3 of the Android operating system. Some cellular providers have begun offering this update. Please do not update your Android smart phone to this version.

Supra is releasing a new version of eKEY to solve this compatibility issue. We will send you an email as soon as that version is available. Again, until that time, please do not install version 4.0.3 of the Android operating system.

If you have any other questions, please contact our support team at [email protected] or 877-699-6787.

Thank you,

Supra Support Team

So it seems, if ICS comes out soon I won't be able to load it anyway....and Supra is very slow at updates :(

jmonty

Reaction score
Good to know, you are not the only Broker on this site. How has that worked out for you so far?

sdgmcdon

Reaction score
I got the same email and replied back to them that since they completely dropped the ball on this they better have added a new call center to handle all the support calls they are about to get as a result.

That one email is going to be missed or forgotten about by most agents like my mother that will just hit update when prompted on her phone which will apparently break the current ekey version.

I cant believe they completely dropped the ball on this, but they are about to pay for it...i gurantee there are a LOT of agents out there with phones like mine (razr) that in 3 days when that update hits are going to be calling supra off the hook trying to get their ekey working.

That was just plain stupid on their part not being ready for it.

jmonty

Reaction score
I guess I am lucky as i live in Salem wher the call center is, so I just drop by

OP
S

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Yup....most agents will miss this notice. I would be LIVID if I upgraded and then got to a house with my clients and was hosed!!! And jmonty, the market in Western WA is heating up big time.....very very busy. Many short sales to deal with but they do (eventually) close.

jmonty

Reaction score
Yup....most agents will miss this notice. I would be LIVID if I upgraded and then got to a house with my clients and was hosed!!! And jmonty, the market in Western WA is heating up big time.....very very busy. Many short sales to deal with but they do (eventually) close.

Same with the Market here in the Willamette Valley best start of business in 6 years:icon_ devil:

OP
S

svdroiddude

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS! Supra updated to handle ICS....now I'm REALLY looking forward to ICS!!