Razr & Nexus

clueless77

Reaction score
Have all of us X users found glory in the new Razr or are we still looking at Nexus

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why would an X user go vanilla.. blur was my favorite part of dx I hated those damn hard buttons

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
Droid Razr will definitely be my next phone

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Razr as well and by the time my upgrade is here should be bugless and on ICS :D

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I'm putting $100 down betting the razr will have heat issues.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I only had my X for about a month or so and sold it last week. I basically bought it just so I could get used to the bigger sized screens to see if I could handle the new wave of big touchscreen phones. I loved it when I had it, but as soon as the wealth of information came in regarding the nexus, it was sold within 24 hours. Unfortunately, I don't think I could handle the Razr for 2 whole years. With the locked bootloader and even heavier blur/bloatware than the Droid X, it would be hard for me to be disciplined enough to keep using the Razr for a decent amount of time. It is really unfortunate seeing as the hardware is nothing short of magnificent.

Last edited:
OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Well as I said by the time I can get either the bugs will be worked out and any Modding capability will be out so I have timevto decide but I'm confident it will be one or the other

leftspin

Reaction score
I'll be waiting for a reliable root/unroot method, as well as a good selection of ROMs to come to the Razr before I get it. Plus, the price will go down if I wait a little while, I'm not one of those people who needs the newest piece of technology as soon as it comes out.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
I am waiting for someone to confirm weather or not there is a reset button as the battery isn't removable

pool_shark

Reaction score
I was leaning toward the Razr because I'm used to and enjoy my Motorola devices, but now I think I'll go with the Nexus due to its larger screen, ICS, and I assume it's easily rootable. My only reservations are the GPS (being Samsung) and the screen isn't going to be Gorilla glass.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nexus for me. Motorola's stance on the locked bootloader and the way the buttons feel like they're gonna fall off on my X is enough to sell me.

Plus, I wont have to sbf ever again. That in itself sold me on the phone.

Boot Manager

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I know I'm going to get one of these phones. I like many will wait to see how people talk about them when they are released. I know the Nexus is going to be special, but no sd card and also the possibility of a non removable battery is tough. As well does it have hdmi mirroring? I miss that from my DX, not the mirroring but being able to play a movie from my phone to the tv.
The Razr battery is probably the biggest drawback. As well as I'm not sure if ICS is going to come to many phones. Time will tell. I can't wait for release dates.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums