RAZR MAXX HD only open for orders on 18th!

Pegleg

Reaction score
VZW just confirmed that only orders will be taken with no firm date for when the phones will be available! Wonderfull marketing VZW!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmm. Odd.. I was told it would be available... :rolleyes: way to go vzw.. we'll see how this pans out..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hmm that don't make sense. Pre-orders on the 18th. They not going to stretch pre-orders out longer than a week or 2. So It will be released by late october. They are not going to release their droid line phone next to the note 2. (yes I know I just contradicted what I said in the other thread).

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just got off the phone with my vzw guy... the phones are there....I can get one Thursday.

PC... you need to make sure that I don't..!!! Lol

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just got off the hone with my vzw guy... the phones are there....I can get one Thursday.

PC... you need to make sure that I don't..!!! Lol

If the quadrant scores are 6000+ I canst see why not except the fact you might not be able to root. Other than that wow the razr hd may be performing better than I thought it would.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Dang it...:D:p

Spydaz

Reaction score
Just spoke to ny VZW contact as well. All is green light for the razr hd and maxx hd! I'm picking a maxx up tomorrow to compare to the VZW galaxy s3 & int note 2 I have been using.

I will then decide which one (Razr maxx hd or SGS3) I will be keeping as my daily driver.

I'll let you boys know tomorrow.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

paoutdoorsman

Reaction score
Just spoke to ny VZW contact as well. All is green light for the razr hd and maxx hd! I'm picking a maxx up tomorrow to compare to the VZW galaxy s3 & int note 2 I have been using.

I will then decide which one (Razr maxx hd or SGS3) I will be keeping as my daily driver.

I'll let you boys know tomorrow.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Is it tomorrow yet? Curious about your experience.