RAZR FOUND UNLOCKED is this the key??

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I was reading at DroidLife that a RAZR was put in a customers hands unlocked... they got pics to prove it... the customer promptly turned it over to the devs to pick it apart... I'm wondering if anybody has heard any more about this or would have any idea of the ramifications... is this the key to unlocking us?? And could that in turn spill over to other devices like our BIONICS?? just another thing to hope for... another thing I would like to hear people smarter than me talking about...

#OPMOSH … SUPPORT … UNLOCK

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey boom a couple things. It wasn't a Droid RAZR (it was the GSM version) and nothing ever came of it.

Unless moto hands over the keys or the unlock gets out by "mistake " I wouldn't count on the Bionic or RAZR ever being unlocked

Sent from Droid RAZR

DroidXCBR

Reaction score
I was reading at DroidLife that a RAZR was put in a customers hands unlocked... they got pics to prove it... the customer promptly turned it over to the devs to pick it apart... I'm wondering if anybody has heard any more about this or would have any idea of the ramifications... is this the key to unlocking us?? And could that in turn spill over to other devices like our BIONICS?? just another thing to hope for... another thing I would like to hear people smarter than me talking about...

#OPMOSH … SUPPORT … UNLOCK

Was the pic the post the way a unlocked bootloader should look like?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Found that whole thread a couple minutes ago over at xda … disappointing … again!... can't believe after 15 years I'm pretty much ready to say the hell with Motorola and go Nexus or whatever else comes up unlocked here soon... freekin Moto!! All I ever did was give them all my business and they had to go and talk a bunch of crap about unlocking by the end of the year... I fell for it... stoopid