razr camera and video

fauxreall

Reaction score
I think it's pretty hard to compare to other phones camera results in terms of which produce the best quality. I've found the best way to compare is to put the two in the most unideal situation and see which comes out on top. I was at a small concert, low light, few feet from stage. Videos weren't that great, colors were way off and had this weird glow. Looked over to guy next to me with an iphone and his was coming out significantly better. A little disappointed but I still like my phone.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yeah, I have found the camera is subpar in moderate lighting. Tried taking a picture this afternoon in my living room (which has 2 skylights, 2 windows & a full size glass door) and after several attempts they all looked too dark and some had a bluish tint to it. I feel my "old" TBolt would have done much better in the same condition ...

Sent from my rental Razr

markwebb

Reaction score
I just played with both razor and htc rezound. Rezound has better camera while razor lag is annoying....just like og droid. :blink:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yes, I have noticed that the Razr cannot seem to handle several GO launcher home screen transitions without significant lag. TBolt handled them all without issue - TBolt running liquids aosp that is.

Sent from my rental Razr

OP
F

fauxreall

Reaction score
There isn't a really lag problem for me. Quality in unideal setting is just bad though. I'm just surprised by how much though since it's boasting a 8mp camera. Not to say that is everything, sensor is also important too, youd think it would help lol