Camera showdown. Incredible vs. Nexus One

WeakChopper

Reaction score
Based on that it looks like the Nexus takes better pictures, but without doing my own test or looking at other tests from other people I can't be sure if the Nexus is really better by as wide a margin as his photos show.

But even looking at that I am completely satisfied. I hardly ever use camera phones and when I do it's only for quick snaps of something that I think is hilarious that I NEED to email to someone right now. Like the time I was in traffic and saw an old man with a custom license plate that said "Dr. Nic" and I knew he had no clue what The Simpsons was. So funny...
Other than situations like the one described above I rarely take photos with my camera and literally anything would be an improvement over my last camera phone. Every shot was blurry, no matter what, and after about six months the camera broke entirely and anytime you tried to take a photo you got a message that the camera had experienced a fatal error and the phone had to be turned off and turned back on or you couldn't make calls or do anything.

So I am happy with the Incredible camera regardless.

slinky

Reaction score
Neither of these phones hold a candle next to the Moto Droid, whose camera quality is virtually on par with that of an SLR.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
He is being teh funneh.

Not really.

OP
cplus

cplus

Reaction score
ummm..

And by SLR you mean, 'SLowReaction' camera? ;)

Threepio

Reaction score
The camera on the incredible is good enough for me!

kmo

Reaction score
I too don't use the camera function much at all. Nice to know that it's there when I need it though. Guess I'll have to start experimenting with it a bit. I've been so enamored with all the other great features of this phone haven't even clicked 1 pic yet haha, will have to remedy that soon...