1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random ringtones

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by musicbysterling, Oct 3, 2011.

1. musicbysterling

musicbysterling New Member

After the last upgrade before GB I was thrilled.that my custom ringtones worked properly. Now they are playing random songs when people I know call. Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  2. mafiafan123

mafiafan123 New Member

Having same issue fixed mine by resetting the default tone off then back then went to contact applied there's happens maybe 1 out of ten times now but yeah it sucks this gb update seemed to do more harm I may root and do a new radio just because of it

Sent from my Thunderbolt
  3. gem266

gem266 New Member

I have had same problem. Most of the time it is the correct ringtone, but sometimes, something off the wall...
  4. SxeGinger

SxeGinger New Member

I see a bunch of these posts, I'm having the same problem, but none of these posts seem to have a fix, and no one is replying with help...