1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random reboots on 1.0.1

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by mventura57, Apr 26, 2012.

1. mventura57

mventura57 New Member

Every time I'm using the gps and get a phone call, the phone reboots like 15 min into the call. Tonight was the first time it got stuck on the boot image. Had to battery pull while driving. Running 1.0.1 with the latest Franco kernel. Any ideas on a reason?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Unless this is a normal problem, or a ROM specific problem, then I would start guessing with kernel issues. What version is it? OC GPU? OC CPU? Undervolt? Change governor? Change scheduler? Not all of those options are stable for everyone.
  3. Nick177th

Nick177th New Member

Perhaps the phone was too hot. I haven't had this problem since My OG Droid but, I was told that the device has an internal safety mechanism too cut off if the device got overheated.
  4. nleksan

nleksan New Member

I get this issue with the Browser... Since upgrading to 1.0.1 from 0.9.0 (full data wipe plus factory reset first; didn't wipe "Dalvik Cache" though, should I have?), I have been unable to open more than a couple browser tabs, and I lost half of my "performance settings" in both ROM Toolbox Pro and in GummyNex Performance Settings! So I don't have any control over my voltage!
Search tags for this page

gummy rom random reboots