R2D2 root

GoPackGo

Reaction score
As a lot of you guys probably know, the leak of the r2d2 droid 2 rom is available. I went ahead and installed it and I am running it right now. For some reason, whenever I try to use an app that requires root access it force closes. This leads me to believe it broke my root access. I was wondering if I could reroot it just like when I rooted it in the first place. When I tried everything was fine until I had to put abd devices into cmd for the second time in the process. It told access denied (or something along those lines). Has anyone experienced this and what should I do?

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
As a lot of you guys probably know, the leak of the r2d2 droid 2 rom is available. I went ahead and installed it and I am running it right now. For some reason, whenever I try to use an app that requires root access it force closes. This leads me to believe it broke my root access. I was wondering if I could reroot it just like when I rooted it in the first place. When I tried everything was fine until I had to put abd devices into cmd for the second time in the process. It told access denied (or something along those lines). Has anyone experienced this and what should I do?
yes i posted up a rooted one kast night and got laughed at beacause it was out for a while already so i took it down but you can reroot it

OP
GoPackGo

GoPackGo

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Im rooted again.