Quicksettings LTE toggle

alienware777

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a LTE toggle on the quicksettings? A lot of roms have the option built in but not all of them. Anyone know a way? Thanks :)

b-jammin21

Reaction score
JBSourcery has every toggle you could need. Check it out.

FiLiNuX

Reaction score
Let us know which ROM you are using and that would probably make it easier to help you find your answer. Lots of ROM's offer it and its easy to set up but it does vary a little from ROM to ROM I believe.

I know what a chore it is to change a ROM you like because one little setting is off... BELIEVE ME I KNOW!!! :)

kestube

Reaction score
right, Lots of ROM's offer it and its easy to set up but it does vary a little from ROM to ROM I believe
14.gif

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
*Oh I forgot about this topic lol*

But you guys aren't really understanding what I mean. If its in the baked in the rom then obviously theres a setting somewhere that you can do to put it on. But a lot roms don't have it at all. For instance, the official paranoid android doesn't have it. There is another pa build though by another person who added an lte toggle along with a few other changes. Theres something devs do to get that LTE toggle there. What is it? Is it an app that its set it to have? Is it a file or zip I can put somewhere?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
*Oh I forgot about this topic lol*

But you guys aren't really understanding what I mean. If its in the baked in the rom then obviously theres a setting somewhere that you can do to put it on. But a lot roms don't have it at all. For instance, the official paranoid android doesn't have it. There is another pa build though by another person who added an lte toggle along with a few other changes. Theres something devs do to get that LTE toggle there. What is it? Is it an app that its set it to have? Is it a file or zip I can put somewhere?

Whoever built that PA ROM, likely cherry picked a few commits from a ROM that include it. Like these:

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/b6739b5bb2816b9daf68e79f1bf4f7c839efcac5
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/5aaa6201906192df82f02718db9690c738eca0ab

Perhaps some other changes are necessary too.