Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
samsungmobile-logo_normal.jpg

SamsungMobileUS Samsung Mobile US

Only 2 more hours to caption Check it out! for a chance to win a #GalaxySII!

Via: Twitter

M

Mullensbb

is this thread really necessary?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

M

Mullensbb

up until now I have had no problem with the shadez. but if you're gonna be a smartass that this is an android forum... well you are incorrect it is a "droid" forum trademarked by verizon, therefore this is a forum for verizon androids

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
up until now I have had no problem with the shadez. but if you're gonna be a smartass that this is an android forum... well you are incorrect it is a "droid" forum trademarked by verizon, therefore this is a forum for verizon androids

I wasn't trying to be a smartass with you Mull, I was simply stating that we have sub-forums here that don't pertain to verizon. We like to see our readers happy, and many wanted a galaxy SII, and your right, its sad its not coming to Verizon, but if someone wants one and can get it for free. whats wrong with letting them know about a chance to win one? Isn't the whole point of the android community to share information? Maybe I should have posted it under the "Other Android Smartphones" section... but I'm sorry if you took offense, none was intended.