Galaxy SII Phones Sell 120,000 in First 72 Hours in South Korea

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GALAXYSIIGIRLS.jpg

Samsung has really got another big Android hit on their hands in the Galaxy SII. In the first 72 hours of being available in South Korea, over 120,000 units of the superphone were sold. To put in perspective, when the original Galaxy S debuted, it sold 50,000 units in the same time-frame, and that was considered a big deal at the time. Keep in mind that the new Galaxy SII did come out on multiple carriers this time, as opposed to only one for the previous model. Still, these impressive numbers speak for themselves, and it only just builds more anticipation for the phone to be released here in the United States.

My only question in reference to this is... Are they selling so well because they come with the above girls as accessories? If so, I'll take those two "models" right there. ;)

Source: Android.net via Phandroid

mwheat

Reaction score
As much as I am excited about the phone... I want the girls more ;-)

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
I considered buying an unlocked version for my AT&T line except $725 swayed me to wait.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
galaxy s-2 on verizon??

I have read and seen the numbers(measurement specs) and the current 4g radio being used for verizon 4g will not fit in the current galaxy s-2 device.
im sure there is work being done on a 4g radio that is smaller or they could change the housing of the galaxy s-2 to accommodate the radio. but the super thin phone as is wont be able to put verizon 4g on it at this time. so im thinking quite a while before we see it on verizon until a smaller radio comes out.
or worse no 4g. 아픈 오른쪽에있는 여자를 데리고

Last edited:

Caesarg

Reaction score
Do the girls come on a two year contract or month to month? Either way - where do I sign?

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Girl on right is freakin sexy. But this and the Targa look to be the most awesome phones on the horizon, atleast to me, and looking at my friends Fascinate compared to my D1, the screen is absolutely incredible. Why cant this by on verizon and 4g why......